Full page UIO

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 10:56:08 EDT 2013

Hi Michelle,

In general it sounds like a reasonable and logical approach. I have two concerns though.

1) Outside of release testing, the manual tests are largely overlooked, so it is likely that if anything does go wrong, it will be a while before it is noticed.

2) Full and Full with Preview are actual versions of UIO that we ship; which makes it a bit strange that we wouldn't have an actual demo for them.

Thanks
Justin