Full page UIO

Cheetham, Anastasia acheetham at ocadu.ca
Mon Apr 15 17:21:57 EDT 2013

I'd just like clarification on one point:

On 2013-04-15, at 4:33 PM, Michelle D'Souza wrote:

> 1. Move the full page demo into the manual tests and get the demo branch into master (Heidi & Jon)

By this, do you mean:

Modify the current demo (which has a fat panel as well as links to two versions of the full-page UIO) so that it no longer has the links to the full-page versions? Instead, place those two full-page UIOs (one with preview, one without) into the manual tests folder?

If that's what you mean, then this sounds like the right approach to me. We'll have to remember update the demo portal to include the new PMT-inspired demo, when the time comes.

acheetham at ocadu.ca           Inclusive Design Institute
                                        OCAD University