Full page UIO

Michelle D'Souza michelled33 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 16:33:50 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm pulling this thread back to the beginning to try to get a little more clarity on next steps. It seems to me that we need to decide what to do with the current full page demo and we also need to move forward on the PMT.

As Joanna mentioned, the issue with the current full page demo is that it does not show an implementation that we recommend. Our demos are one of the main ways that our users learn how to use Infusion and build implementations by example. By keeping this demo around in its current state, we send the incorrect message that we expect people to use the full page UIO on their websites.

I propose that we do the following:

1. Move the full page demo into the manual tests and get the demo branch into master (Heidi & Jon)
2. Design a PMT inspired demo  (Joanna & Dana)
	This probably looks like a pared down version of the current mockups:
		http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/%28C4A%29+Preference+Management+Tool+Mockups
3. Build the PMT demo

Does this seem reasonable?

Thanks,