full page UIO

Valles, Heidi hvalles at ocadu.ca
Mon Apr 15 12:00:24 EDT 2013

Thanks Joanna,

So it sounds like we'd like to keep the full WITH preview version of UIO in the demo, and remove the full without preview?

We could clean up the full with preview version as it is now, and file jiras for the changes to be made. The changes being the list you've mentioned:
-add option to hide/show preview
-change to static contents in preview window
-preview window scrolls vert only

For us now it would mean moving the styling of the controls from fat panel specifically to the general UIO stylesheet, and some tweaking of the with-preview styles to adapt to the new panel templates. I would estimate this taking a day or so.

How shall we proceed?

heidi