full page UIO

Vass, Joanna jvass at ocadu.ca
Mon Apr 15 11:31:56 EDT 2013

Oops, sorry forgot to cc the list..

I guess it depends on how much time we have to improve the full page. If we decide to keep it, I think we should make a few modification to it, such as:
- combining both full-page demos into one, with an optional mock preview that the user can activate (as a new column or window)
- a preview that uses filler content, not the current website content (to give a sense that the application of these preferences could go beyond the current site)
- and the preview only scrolls vertically (during user testing we found that a preview with a vertical and horizontal scroll<http://wiki.fluidproject.org/download/attachments/32014373/uio-09.jpg?version=1&modificationDate=1354118950278> was disorienting for users)

These changes could also bring us closer to a demo that resembles more of a PMT, which we could add appropriate features to in the future?

Joanna