full page UIO

Valles, Heidi hvalles at ocadu.ca
Mon Apr 15 11:16:26 EDT 2013

hi there,

Jon and I are about ready to send a pull request for the styling work we did for the demo to get pulled into master. However, right now the with and without preview versions haven't been updated as we're not sure if they're staying in the demo or not. We should likely clean them up before sending this pull request if they'll be staying. Could you let us know Joanna and Dana?

thanks!
heidi