full page UIO

Michelle D'Souza michelled33 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 16:48:01 EDT 2013

Hi Joanna and Dana,

I think a PMT demo is a great idea. What I'm wondering about, is what we should do now in terms of our current demo. The full page UIO demo is looking pretty broken at the moment: http://demo.floeproject.org/demos/uiOptions/html/uiOptionsFullWithPreview.html

Heidi and Jon have been working on styling, but they didn't want to spend time on fixing the full page demo if we are just going to remove it. Any thoughts on what you think we should do?

Thanks,

Michelle