Full page UIO

Vass, Joanna jvass at ocadu.ca
Tue Apr 9 12:01:16 EDT 2013

Hi All,

Last week Jon, Michelle and I had a quick conversation about the full page UIO configuration in the demo and I want to hear everyone else's thoughts.
A worry I had with including it in the demo is that it might suggest that it is a recommended implementation for a website. A full page configuration could be appropriate for the PMT<http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/(C4A)+Preference+Management+Tool+Mockups>, where the modifications would apply not just to one website but to all applications and an accurate preview would be difficult to represent. However, the current presentation of the full page doesn't quite reflect this use. Maybe we could mockup something that better shows this or explore other configurations that show the flexibility of UIO on a website?

Thanks,
Joanna