Research on the viability of using icon fonts in UI Options wiki page

Sadr, Arash asadr at ocadu.ca
Mon Apr 8 17:13:32 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I Have created a page in the wiki about our "Research on the viability of using icon fonts in UI Options in order to simplify the styling process" (http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Research+the+viability+of+using+icon+fonts+in+UI+Options).

I have put our notes, Cons and Pros, and also what we have decided to investigate, please feel free to add add your thoughts and feedback.

-Arash