UIO on OER Commons Staging

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 09:32:16 EDT 2013

Hi Johnny,

I've been looking at the non-scrolling issue that you mentioned. I was having trouble reproducing it with our demos. It looks like it is something specific to the OER Commons integration. What happens for me in other places is that the page just becomes really wide. Which isn't great, but it is functional. Unfortunately, we haven't gotten these changes into our master branch yet, but they should be coming along soon. When they are in, hopefully you'll be able to test it out again and let us know how it is.

Thanks
Justin