Development sprint planning meeting

Jonathan Hung jhung at ocadu.ca
Fri Apr 5 09:05:19 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I won't be able to attend this meeting, so here is my update.

I have been working on
FLUID-4970<http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-4970>and have
migrated the new styling and markup from the master/demo branch
into a branch in my local repository. All that is missing are the updated
JS files and then some testing.

One issue which I hope will be addressed in the next sprint is the problem
with the fixed-width UIO panel. Currently in order for the panel to scroll
properly horizontally, the panel needs to be a fixed width and problems
occur when the implementor or user has more or less panels that fit this
width optimally. Perhaps this can be addressed the same time we investigate
adding the scroll buttons as per the C1
wireframe<http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/%28Floe%29+UI+Options+Design+High+Fidelity%2C+C.1>
.

- Jon.

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 4:38 PM, Michelle D'Souza <michelled33 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Let's meet on Friday at 1:00pm eastern to plan and estimate the work
> remaining to get UIO production ready.
>
> Michelle

*JONATHAN HUNG*

INCLUSIVE DESIGNER, IDRC****