Developing with OER Commons

Cheetham, Anastasia acheetham at ocadu.ca
Wed Apr 3 12:07:29 EDT 2013

I've started a wiki page describing our usual process for rebuilding the database, etc. in our OER Commons VM. This page might come in handy for people working with OER Commons.

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Developing+with+OER+Commons

Note that this is still being refined (in fact, I'm unable to get OER Commons running right now, so there's probably some modification required to this process :-) Please feel free to update it, fix it, add notes, etc.

acheetham at ocadu.ca           Inclusive Design Institute
                                        OCAD University