UIO on OER Commons Staging

Colin Clark colinbdclark at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 09:33:33 EDT 2013

Hey Johnny,

You're right, our current scrolling in the new UIO panel is a hack. If you look at the wireframes, we actually have next and previous buttons to scroll through a row full of options at a time. Before this demo gets into master, we're going to implement this style of interaction.

Does it seem like it is a workable solution on the iPad, too? And a good one?

Now we've just got to get those jQuery UI sliders to work on touch screens too. Justin mentioned something about the jQuery UI team eventually adding built-in mobile support, but in the meantime we may need to look at something likeTouch Punch:

http://touchpunch.furf.com/

What do you think?