Moving from demo to master

Michelle D'Souza michelled33 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 17:44:26 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

Now that the demo is done, let's make a plan to get all our hard work tidied up and ready for production environments.

The first thing we need to do is get the refactored and restyled UIO in.

Cindy, I think your work on breaking the UIEnhancer into action components has already been merged into the master branch. Can you confirm this and resolve this JIRA if so?

Justin, I think you have a branch with the new UIO presentation. http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-4927

Does it also contain all the styling work referred to in these JIRAs?

Once we can get these branches in, we can focus on the two new features that we've introduced. Let's schedule a meeting soon to talk about self voicing and content simplification. Jess, when would be a good time for the whole community to meet?

Michelle