UIO on OER Commons Staging

Novak, Alexey anovak at ocadu.ca
Mon Apr 1 14:57:06 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

It seems that I'm not able to make appropriate changes to fix outstanding issues in time for the demo. Few things got lost after my pull request got merged into the latest OERC staging branch:

- Table of Contents feature does not work.
- (+/- learner options) button is not styled the same way as a (reset) button.

OERC team has been introducing some important changes related to a complete rewrite of the microsite urls functionality for the past couple of days. I was trying to setup my local version of OERC code with those changes but still have not managed to make it work even with help from OERC team. The conversation is still open and hopefully all the build issues will be resolved so that we can address outstanding UIO integration problems.
OER team has also promised to create a separate wiki page to describe the building process, which might help to anyone who wants to setup a local version.

Rather than that, staging OERC looks and works well with the latest integrated UIO.

Thanks,
Alex