pages added to CMHR Kiosks wiki

Dana Ayotte dana.ayotte at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 18:14:50 UTC 2012

Hi All,

The following pages (in progress) have been added to the CMHR kiosks page:

> Keypad Concepts (Final 3)<http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Keypad+Concepts+%28Final+3%29>
> Wrist support concepts<http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Wrist+support+concepts>
> Keypad Design Motivation<http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Keypad+Design+Motivation>

The Keypad Concepts (Final 3) show our down-selected concepts which we will
propose to the CMHR/RAA.  Based on their feedback we may modify these
designs and then plan to do some user testing on them

The Keypad Design Motivation page will be delivered to them as well in
order to communicate the reasoning behind our designs.

Sina is working on sketching up two more wrist support concepts that we've
developed - he will add these to the Wrist Support Concepts page today or
tomorrow.

Your feedback is welcome!

Dana