GSOC-Idea Discussion - Google Apps Module for ATutor

Greg Gay greggay at rogers.com
Thu Mar 22 15:12:55 UTC 2012

Hi Arun
You can gather the experience you've listed and add it to your resume'
and submit that along with your project proposal. The best place to
discuss ATutor related ideas is in the #atutor chat channel at
irc://irc.oftc.net. We will be accepting proposals starting next week
(March 26), during the student application period. We will provide
feedback on a single draft of your proposal, so you will want to have it
as well developed as possible before sending it to us for comments.

greg

--
Greg Gay
Project Manager