DEADLINE EXTENDED! Submit your proposal for the 2012 Jasig-Sakai Conference by Fri, March 23

Patty Gertz ed at jasig.org
Tue Mar 20 17:26:24 UTC 2012

Deadline Extended!
2012 JASIG-Sakai Conference Call for Proposals
 <https://www.concentra-cms.com/cfp/p/2012-jasig-sakai>
https://www.concentra-cms.com/cfp/p/2012-jasig-sakai

Thank you to everyone who submitted a proposal for the Jasig-Sakai
Conference in Atlanta June 10-15.  We received many great proposals.  We
also received many requests for more time.  So, by popular demand and to
ensure a good balance of presentations, we are extending the deadline until
Friday, March 23. While open to all tracks, the program committee encourages
you to consider the following areas:

.         Awareness and Advocacy

.         Getting Started

.         Leadership and Future Directions

We want to hear your new ideas, see your great work, and learn from your
successes.  What are you waiting for?  Get your proposal in!

Submit by Friday, March 23