Video Player Community Code Review Summary

Cheetham, Anastasia acheetham at ocadu.ca
Mon Jan 30 15:04:31 UTC 2012

On Friday, Jan. 27, we held a community code review of the Video Player code as it stands now. We got come excellent feedback and suggestions for improving the code as we move forward. Many thanks to Colin, Antranig and Yura for their contributions

Instead of listing my notes from the review in an email, I've started a wiki page:

	http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Video+Player+Community+Code+Review+-+Jan.+27%2C+2012

If you were at the review, please have a look at this page and contribute:
- correct things I may have gotten wrong
- fill in things I missed
- clarify things I'm not clear enough about
- etc.

Once we're happy with this list, we should probably create new JIRAs based on it.

acheetham at ocadu.ca           Inclusive Design Institute
                                        OCAD University