HTML5 and CSS3 Workshop

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 13:35:44 UTC 2012

Hi Jon,

No, we don't have anything for that yet. We'll probably work out some of those details as we go along.

I believe we'll start by porting the existing site from its current cms to wordpress. In the process we'll examine it's current usage of HMTL and CSS, as well as integrate techniques that were learned while developing http://studios.fluidproject.org/ .

Thanks
Justin