User States & Contexts

tona monjo tonamonjo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 10:41:53 EST 2012

Good point Jan, and thanks for your suggestion.

I think that your approach to motivation could be included into the
Cognitive wedge, because it has a strong relationship with simplicity. We
have now a reference to simplicity applied to contents and to the visual
design (layout). Motivation could add new items referred to the contents'
structure (ie, directly related to information architecture).

What are your thoughts?

Tona

--
Tona Monjo