FW: Accessible supplemental materials delivered with video: survey

Richards, Jan jrichards at ocadu.ca
Fri Dec 7 09:45:03 EST 2012

FYI - from NCAM - the demos work ok, except that since I'm not an expert screen reader user my speech rate is set much lower than the timing assumptions built into the video pauses in the demo. This causes audio overlap between the video and my screen reader. This is potentially something that could be built in personal preferences.

Cheers,
Jan