UI Options enhancing links

Johnny Taylor johnny at abledaccess.com
Fri Aug 10 19:33:13 UTC 2012

That is pretty straight forward. And thus agreeable. I understand the reason for wanting to use a class, and a single class to replace three is much better, but I'm wondering, cos I don't know, at what point does injecting HTML via Javascript become a performance hit, what with all Infusion is up to (I imagine) or could get up to. Has anyone ever heard of a situation where someone or something overloads (if that's even possible) a server on a site that calls on a server to do stuff? I'm just thinking out loud (no too critically it would seem, cos by that logic AJAX could potentially be a problem, too, no?). Never mind.

Have a great weekend.

Johnny