Fluid CDN updated with latest stable TinyMCE 3.4.9, updated integration

Antranig Basman antranig.basman at colorado.edu
Mon Apr 23 08:21:51 UTC 2012

I've fixed up my branch for TinyMCE integration to use an updated version from our Google Apps-based "CDN"
and issued a pull request for the integration

https://github.com/fluid-project/infusion/pull/215

As an oddity with deploying to the CDN, I found that the app.yaml file is not downloaded together with the
rest of the app when issuing  appcfg.py download_app  which makes it hard for a 3rd party to reliably update
the app without having a copy of it from somewhere else - for reference here are the contents that I used:

application: tinymce-fluid
version: 2
runtime: python
api_version: 1

handlers:
   static_files: \1
   upload: .*

I ran into a fault where a static-dir directive targetted at the whole app's root (base) directory with ./
worked in the local deployment but served no files on Google's real app engine. The use of static_file is a
workaround that works in both environments.

Cheers,