FLUID-4692 Sentinelization fix

Antranig Basman antranig.basman at colorado.edu
Mon Apr 9 06:59:51 UTC 2012

Hi there Nick - this is indeed a bug. I think it had been observed a while back, but since it had only been
seen as triggered by another bug resulting from having the orientation of the LayoutManager flipped
(horizontal rather than vertical) I suspect it didn't end up getting JIRAed independently.

I have written it up at http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-4692

and you can find a fix (with some shiny new test cases!) at

Happy Eater,

https://github.com/amb26/infusion/tree/FLUID-4692