ePub Reader & HTML5 Image Editor

Vigas Deep vigasdeep at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 18:59:41 UTC 2012

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 9:10 PM, Justin Obara <obara.justin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I understand that you are busy with school. Basically what I meant is that you should clean up your demo a bit, to get it to a state where you would consider it representative of your abilities. Since there seems to be a lot going on in the demo, I doubt you would have time to clean it all up. So instead you could make a simpler version.

Thanks for understanding Sir. Sorry for late reply.

Sir, as I told previously, its really hard to spare time, just now I
am done with the proposal. What I personally think is cleaning up the
code in the demo will not yield the results you want, I know there is
lot going in it like, elements are placed usng SVG, rounding or them
aren't working, because MozBorderRadius stuff is not working via JS,
now its to be changed to just BorderRadius for all modern browsers,
some more stuff like that.

If the thing is of checking my abilities, I might like to tell many things :

My previous project (2 Member team) thought Its not about HTML5, but
it must show my potential.

Please have a look at following URLs

http://ukiericoncretecongress.com
http://ukiericoncretecongress.com/Home
http://paper.ukiericoncretecongress.com    // this one is real big
work on backend, based on Zend Framework , its conferencing management
thing.

I am also Co-Convener of Linux User Group, Ludhiana, Punjab, India. I
am also Managing a server at my college.
I am 4 times awarded in Various Web Designing / Development Events (
Inter-College ).

Still I want to say sorry, can't work on that demo at this moment of
time, As I am really short of seconds. Can do anything whatever you
say, after my exams.

Thanks.

--
Vigas Deep