GSoC '12 Project Doubts

Jonathan Hung jhung at ocadu.ca
Wed Apr 4 16:30:40 UTC 2012

Hi Ashesh,

Feel free to apply to all three projects, but you are only allowed to work
on one project if you are selected for more than one.

I hope that answers your question.

Here are some other links that may be useful:

IRC Channel info:
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/IRC+Channel

Infusion Documentation:
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/docs/Infusion+Documentation

Organization GSoC page (application template at the bottom):
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2012/idi_idrc

GSoC Student guide:
http://en.flossmanuals.net/GSoCStudentGuide/

Thanks for your interest and feel free to email the mailing list or find us
in the IRC channel.

- Jonathan.