Access For All metadata in OER Commons

Michelle D'Souza michelled33 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 17:20:38 UTC 2012

Hi Anastasia,

Thanks for putting this together.

I think it makes sense to use the 'meta' element to add our metadata. The thing I don't like about the schema.org strategy is the requirement of adding a wrapping element for image tags. I always prefer to decorate the existing markup rather than modify it. That being said, I think we should go the schema.org route because it feels like it communicates the information we are trying to add more clearly.

Michelle