Interest in HTML5 Image Editor project

Sameer Goyal sam007.goyal at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 16:36:25 UTC 2012

Hi Justin,

I will make sure that I keep some time to think about such issues in the
timeline that I propose for the project. Also, I dont have any other
commitments this summer, so I am sure I'll be able to invest a lot of time
into this project.

Thank you for the advice, I'll surely look into some of the other projects
as well. Although, I think this project suits me the best.

Thanks
Sameer