Fluid Project Ideas for GSoC 2012

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 15:19:35 UTC 2012

Hello Lasindu,

Thanks for your interest. Below you will find some links that I think will be helpful. It'd be good to get an idea of what you are were thinking in terms of design, or maybe you have some specific questions you could ask us about the projects.

IRC Channel info:
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/IRC+Channel

Infusion Documentation:
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/docs/Infusion+Documentation

Organization GSoC page (application template at the bottom):
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2012/idi_idrc

GSoC Student guide:
http://en.flossmanuals.net/GSoCStudentGuide/

Thanks