ePub Reader & HTML5 Image Editor

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 12:08:38 UTC 2012

Hello Vigas,

Thanks for your interest in the HTML5 image editor. It's great to see that you have worked on something similar in the past. Would you be able to touch up your HTML5 demo a bit to have it in a condition that you believe is representative of your abilities. Feel free to scale back the feature set, if needed, to accomplish this. For the actual project, you will be expected to make use of Fluid Infusion for building the HTML5 image editor.

If you aren't picked, your more than welcome to keep working on it outside of GSoC. As you say, there will be no funding for this, but we always aim to provide support for our community members.

Here are some useful links.

IRC Channel info:
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/IRC+Channel

Infusion Documentation:
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/docs/Infusion+Documentation

Organization GSoC page (application template at the bottom):
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2012/idi_idrc

GSoC Student guide:
http://en.flossmanuals.net/GSoCStudentGuide/

Thanks