Docs Sprint: Day 1

Cheetham, Anastasia acheetham at ocad.ca
Thu Sep 8 21:12:48 UTC 2011

Many thanks to everyone who's been helping out with the Docs Sprint today. We're getting a lot done:

  - Heidi is reviewing the FSS instructional demos.
  - Michelle is working on the Renderer Decorators docs to add the new functions.
  - Justin is finishing up the Component Grades documentation.
  - Yura is updating the IoC pages.
  - Mike is reviewing the various UIO tutorials.
  - Cindy is reviewing the various UIO API pages.
  - I've been writing the Table of Contents (and subcomponents) API docs.

That's a lot for one day! I'm looking forward to seeing what we can accomplish tomorrow.

acheetham at ocad.ca            Inclusive Design Institute
                                        OCAD University