FLUID-4525: Update of simplifying fat panel

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 13:29:34 UTC 2011

Hi Cindy,

I had this problem when we were working UIO for 1.4 and was trying to implement a similar strategy. I'm trying to remember what I had discovered. I think it was something to do with events being bound to the wrong document. I didn't make it to a solution before we switched to the two world strategy though.

Hope that helps a bit
Justin