Getting back to Fluid

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 13:18:50 UTC 2011

Hi Charly,

It's great that you had such a good experience and that you want to keep working with us. Your hard work and community involvement were all very appreciated by us as well.

At the moment I'm a bit heads down on another project and am unaware of the time lines for the video player. James, Colin, and/or Michelle would probably know best and could give you some guidance.

As for the documentation, that's something that's always great to have, and I'm sure that Anastasia would love to see it. You might even think about posting it on the wiki and tossing us a link, but feel free to chat with her about that.

Looking forward to seeing you in the channel and around the community.

Thanks
Justin