FLUID-4525: Update of simplifying fat panel

Li, Cindy cli at ocad.ca
Mon Oct 24 20:46:49 UTC 2011

Hi Antranig,

The issue with the incorrect iframe document object that was passed into renderer has been resolved. The current status is that the UI Options interface is successfully rendered into iFrame by using the jQuery and infusion from the outer world although the UIO interface is not fully correct yet with all the settings showing up in one tab rather than being properly distributed to each tab. But it's good that the rendering part that we had expected the difficulty on is almost done. :) BTW, it's a lovely surprise that even if the entire jQuery inclusion, not only infusion, has been removed from iFrame, the rendering is still able to be performed.

I will continue looking into the tab issue tomorrow and afterwards would be utilizing the uiEnhancer from the main page to manipulate both inner and outer worlds.

Here's the github branch with the latest code: https://github.com/cindyli/infusion/tree/FLUID-4525

Cheers

Cindy