UIO 1.4 Blocker --- all fixed

Li, Cindy cli at ocad.ca
Tue Oct 11 14:45:58 UTC 2011

Hi Johnny,

I traced into your site and gladly (:-P) found that the cause is because myInfusion.js (http://abledaccess.com/wp-content/themes/FSSFive/infusion/myInfusion.js) that you are using is outdated. The line spacing issue you encountered has been resolved @ http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-4473 and further polished up @ FLUID-4500.

Re-building the latest myInfusion.js to replace the current one should fix the issue. Please give a try and let us know.

Thanks.

Cindy