UIO 1.4 Blocker --- all fixed

Johnny Taylor johnny at abledaccess.com
Sat Oct 8 17:33:05 UTC 2011

I haven't a lot of time to do this justice, but last night I came across an odd behaviour with uiOptions.  Turns out the line spacing issue isn't exclusive to the iPad. It doesn't work in any browser I've tested it with besides Firefox. Safari, Chrome, Opera and IE 9. All nothing.

Should it not work regardless of what else is on the page? Even if the style sheets set a line-height (I just checked, I didn't)? Cos of the cascade inline styles beat out all other styles, right? Thoughts? Why would it work in Firefox alone? And nothing  else?

Am I the only one experiencing this?

Johnny