QA testing with assistive technologies

Joshue O Connor joshue.oconnor at cfit.ie
Sat Oct 8 08:41:06 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I would like to help with some of the testing, while I don't have tons
of time to devote to it - I could make some contribution as I would like
to support the Fluid project as it is one of the most advanced in terms
of supporting the needs of people with disabilities.  I run a usability
lab and do a lot of user testing involving people with disabilities in
the Centre For Inclusive Technology, in Dublin Ireland, and I could drum
up a few of my nerdy blind friends to informally test some of the
components etc.

Please feel free to discuss this more on list or ping me off list.

Cheers

Josh