FLUID-4504 focus styling issue

Michelle D'Souza michelled33 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 14:35:49 UTC 2011

I'm leaning towards argument 2 - we are very late in the dev cycle to change this decision.

Let's leave fl-focus as is and add documentation that tells implementors to use the fl-focus class along side the theme. Finally we can add fl-focus to the demos to fix the current blocker.

Michelle

Michelle D'Souza
Senior Inclusive Developer
Inclusive Design Research Centre, OCAD University