UIO 1.4 Blocker

Johnny Taylor johnny at abledaccess.com
Wed Oct 5 16:07:49 UTC 2011

Thanks James. No worries. I just showed Justin, Michelle and John the issues I was experiencing. Fair enough. I am very interested in participating in the design of a mobile friendly version of uiOptions.

As for my question about uiOptions body class issues I posted to the list a few days ago. I resolved that query after speaking with Colin this morning and putting the WordPress function "<?php body_class(); ?>" back in the body. The 'class="uio-demo-theme"' hook is not needed in order for uiOptions to function. Everything functions as it should, complete with all the WordPress body hooks. Point is everything is cool now. Never mind.

Johnny