UIO 1.4 Blocker

James W. Yoon jyoon at ocad.ca
Wed Oct 5 14:14:51 UTC 2011

Hi Johnny,

Thanks for this input!

You're quite right that UI Options on mobile devices in its current configurations is difficult to use. Making a mobile (tablet + smartphone) friendly version of UIO is something that's high on our minds, but we haven't explored any designs for this yet. We'll be taking your observations into our designs once we get into it. We'll let you know when we start on it so you can participate in the designs if you're interested.

Thanks again,
James