UIO 1.4 Blocker --- STOP TESTING

Valles, Heidi hvalles at ocad.ca
Tue Oct 4 20:37:15 UTC 2011

hey Justin,

I'm noticing the styling for focusing in fss-base-global.css and fss-base-context.css are the same. They both have the following:

.fl-focus:focus,
.fl-focus :focus{
   outline: 2px solid black;
}

where fl-focus can be over-ridden by the theme.

But I thought for global styles, a :focus styling would exist and not depend on the implementer to use the fl-focus class (contextual?). Maybe I'm forgetting some element of how this works. Thoughts?

Re: 4504, if :focus was present in the global css the issue would be fixed. Or, we need to put fl-focus on the body of our UIO demos (and likely all our demos if not already)

heidi