UIO 1.4 Blocker --- STOP TESTING

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 19:35:35 UTC 2011

We've come across another UIO blocker http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-4504
Also Antranig noticed some areas where we could improve the fix for FLUID-4500. We will stop UIO testing again to get these areas all fixed up. Once they are addressed we'll restart UIO testing again.

Thanks for all the hard work testing, it's great that we are uncovering these issues before we release.

Thanks
Justin