Testing is open on UIO

Johnny Taylor johnny at abledaccess.com
Mon Oct 3 16:17:21 UTC 2011

Hey,

I've been trying to get uiOptions running on my WordPress theme briefly on Friday and for over an hour this morning. Colin sent my a build of Infusion Thursday night, and I caught descrepencies between the build and the documentation this morning (file labelling errors, no big deal), and I corrected them. But still nothing -- if a rather significant space between the top of the browser window and uiOptions pane (while closed, not that it opens) is nothing.

I've posted the what I've tried to do at http://abledaccess.com (though there a rather significant sizing and line-height differences between my local install and my live install). If anyone might want to wander by and check out what I can't see what I'm doing wrong, it'd be appreciated.

Thanks,

Johnny