Uploader API documentation / problem w/ wiki

E.J. Zufelt everett at zufelt.ca
Sat Oct 1 14:22:42 UTC 2011

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I was looking at the page with JAWS 13 (beta) and FF 6.0.2.  I switched to JAWS 12 and all the content is there.  Quite crazy that such a major bug would exist in a public beta of JAWS. I'll report it to Freedom Scientific.

Thanks again,
Everett Zufelt
Accessibility Consultant & Web Developer

Web
http://zufelt.ca
Phone (toll free U.S. & Canada)
1-877-ZUFELT-8 (1-877-983-3588)