New Uploader server for QA testing

Jonathan Hung jhung at ocad.ca
Mon May 30 20:36:37 UTC 2011

Hi Colin,

I have taken the current implementation of the image uploader and tightened
it up a bit. I have attached them to the following Jira:

I'm not sure who will be implementing the design, so perhaps I can talk to
that person to ensure all the details are communicated.

- Jonathan.

---
Jonathan Hung / jhung at ocad.ca <jhung.utoronto at gmail.com>
IDRC - Interaction Designer / Researcher
Tel: (416) 977-6000 x3959
Fax: (416) 977-9844