wiki cross reading recommendation in the FSS part

charly molter charly.molter at gmail.com
Wed May 25 22:36:12 UTC 2011

Hi,
I've been reading through the documentation of the FSS and jumped into
a glitch:
On this page : http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/FSS+-+Advanced+Layout
(FSS - Advanced Layout)
it is said:
"Before continuing with this article, it is highly recommended that
you glance over the following walk-throughs as they explain certain
concepts in detail:

FSS - Layout to give you an overview of how layout in the FSS works.
FSS - Colors and Themes to help give these helpers a unified
appearance (a.k.a. themes) or customize their look."

and on this one :
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/FSS+-+Colors+and+Themes?&#comments
(FSS - Colors and Themes)
"Before continuing with this article, it is highly recommended that
you glance over the following walk-throughs as they explain certain
concepts in detail:

FSS - Layout to give you an overview of how layout in the FSS works.
FSS - Advanced Layout to take FSS Layout further, from simple
containers to Widgets and GUI systems."

I think this is consequently not really normal and after reading both
pages I don't think those two pages actually are "highly recommended"
to be read before read these pages...
So I would like to have your opinion on that so I could remove those
links if you agree with me.

--
Charly Molter