bug parade Infusion 1.4

Justin Obara obara.justin at gmail.com
Wed May 18 13:12:31 UTC 2011

I've gone through and updated all the issues that currently have pull requests open to the "Needs Commit" status. When you send a pull request, please also set the status of the jira to "Needs Commit". It's under the "Workflow menu" which is near the "Resolve" and "Close" buttons  on the jira.

After review please set the jira to the correct status (i.e. closed, in progress, reopened).

Thanks
Justin