UI Options and Transformation - possibly easier route

Clayton H Lewis clayton.lewis at Colorado.EDU
Tue May 3 20:07:36 UTC 2011

thank you! I think I'm making progress towards a demo and will let you know if I get stuck on somehting
On May 3, 2011, at 12:58 PM, Colin Clark wrote:

> Cindy, I think you can keep moving forward with your current plan for UI Options and UI Enhancer development for the Infusion 1.4 release. Clayton, if you want a hand with specific improvements to either component based on Antranig's brainstorming, I'm happy to lend a hand.
>
> Colin
>
> On 2011-05-02, at 9:15 AM, Li, Cindy wrote:
>
>> Yes, reorganizing UIEnhancer in the IoC way is very well in my plan for this week. I will get there once I get the tests for text slider and UIOption back to work, hopefully later today or tomorrow. The tests still need to be re-visited later on for properly testing the re-constructed sub-components and also the integration tests.
>>
>> Is the idea of "progressiveChecker" already in the framework? Can I go ahead with the idea of "UIOptionsDecoder" when I get there? Let me know if framework changes are required in front or a modified (or new) version of implementing this "model transformation" surfaces. :)
>>
>> Cindy

Clayton Lewis
Professor of Computer Science
Scientist in Residence, Coleman Institute for Cognitive Disabilities
University of Colorado
http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~clayton