Let's talk about FSS: Round 2

Li, Cindy cli at ocad.ca
Wed Mar 30 15:54:05 UTC 2011

I will join. The time is good to me.
From: fluid-work-bounces at fluidproject.org [fluid-work-bounces at fluidproject.org] On Behalf Of Justin Obara [obara.justin at gmail.com]
Sent: 29 March 2011 12:48
To: fluid-work at fluidproject.org Work
Cc: D'Souza, Michelle; Clark, Colin; Jess Mitchell; Erin Yu; Gary Thompson
Subject: Let's talk about FSS: Round 2

Hello,

I think we're due for another round of FSS talks. The last meeting we had was really helpful. We've managed to get some changes in and have made some good progress on others.

FSS Roadmap: http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/FSS+1.4+-+1.5+Roadmap

I'm hoping that we'll be able to meet on Thursday March 31 at 1pm. Anyone is welcome to join. Please let me know if the time works and if you'll be able to attend. We will likely have the meeting over skype, so please make sure I have your skype info.

Below is an agenda for the meeting. I've broken it up into three parts: Updates, Discussions, and Decisions.

 1.  Updates
    *   Whats been done
    *   Status of !Important: FLUID-4022
    *   Status of portlet styles: FLUID-4024
    *   Status of form styles: FLUID-2766
 2.  Discussions
    *   Focus: FLUID-3880
    *   Linearization: FLUID-4150